Airush Freewing V3 Phazer V3 AK Trek
Free UK shipping on orders over £50!
- Expert Advice
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Price Match
Airush Freewing V2 Phazer V3 AK Trek
Freshly released the V3 is the latest incarnation of the Freewing mainstream range. It’s a jack of all trades and has excellent peoformance on both flat water and wave environments. Superior efficiencxy and ultra low flagout drag on this V3 version, it now has less low end power than the GO by quite a way, so recommended for tenacious beginners to experts.
This much revered test winning carbon foilboard is a cornerstone of the foiling industry. Durable, yet incredibly light for maximunm pitch control, it has good rocker flat ensuring the lowest power take-off for their size. Volume distribution that ensures you have the same stance at rest and at flight. Curved outline for minimal touchdown during aggressive carves and higher power manoeuvres. It’s one if not the most allround and performant boards you can buy.
The new Trek series of wings bring maximum ease and forgiving nature without sacrificing glide, stability or speed under load. The smooth lift engages intuitively while remaining incredibly stable through slow and nervous first flights to powered, confident higher loads and speeds. Smooth and agile when needed around corners it’s a fantastic allrounder and the easiest entry to the world of hydrofoiling.
It uses the same components as the entire AK range meaning future upgrades are easy to add component by component.
Rear Stabiliser Choices
– 340 Moustache – The easiest and most popular rear stab. Best with the medium and larger front wings giving the most stable pitch and yaw control.
– 300 Moustache – Easy handling characteristics for smaller front wings.
– 260 Moustache – For the smallest wings and lightest riders
– 300 Arc Down – More efficient stabiliser for medium to small front wings that allows more yaw slip, works well with the Plasma.
– 260 Arc Down – Same as above for the smallest plasma and lightest riders.
Please note that the AK foils have a sliding adjustable mount on the stab so you can alter the power of the stabiliser and balance the foil according to your exact foot weighting preference.
71cm Fuselage – by far the most popular and not a long fuselage in the grand scheme of things. Manoeuvrable with good pitch control, it’s the allrounder.
61cm Fusealge – shot and agile for expert use. The fastest carving and most reactive of the two fuselages, but makes pitch stability highly reactive and a handful for all but experts.
– Aluminium 60/70/80/95cm. All alloy masts need an alloy mast plate to mount to the board.
– Carbon 80,90,105 – no mast plate needed, all 0 degree.
Alloy plate angle
The AK alloy masts use an alloy plate with two different angles; – 0 degree which is the standard mounting angle – 1.5 degree, which will raise the nose of the board by 1.5 degrees for high speeds, steep waves at the expense of non foiling efficiency.