Cabrinha Autopilot Foil Board 2021
£989.00 – £1,094.00
Free UK shipping on orders over £50!
- Expert Advice
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Price Match
PRONE SURF / KITE FOIL / WING FOILING
4’10” x 21.1″ x 2.12″ x 40.6L
5’2″ x 21.8″ x 3″ x 45.1L
5’6″ x 22″ x 3″ x 48.5L
It’s unique convex bottom shape displaces water while paddling, providing less wetted surface the faster you paddle.
The Autopilot’s round kick tail design does two important things: It allows you to make a smooth flowing turn close to the water without catching on hard corners. The angle of the kick tail helps to pop the board into flying position and it keeps the tail from touching the water when pumping.
The Autopilot’s industry standard 9cm mast mounting track pattern works perfectly with the all new Cab Fusion performance line of hydrofoils.
The Autopilot can be ridden as a surfboard, wing surf board or as a kite foil board. Making it one of the most versatile hydrofoil boards available.
High volume, max lean angle, efficient launch.
- EPS Core – Light weight & buoyant
- Durable composite sandwich construction
- Concave deck for positive control
- Beveled rails for increased and forgiving lean angle
- Industry standard 9cm adjustable foil mount with position indicators
- High volume design for improved stiffness and paddling power
- Belly nose design for forgiving touch-down.
- Carbon innegra deck construction with carbon stringer
- 3 or 2 strap insert configuration
Included with the board: Rear pad and foil mounting hardware. (NOTE: Straps sold separately).
Design: Pete Cabrinha
Cabrinha has climbed the ranks to take the position as the leading kitesurfing brand. Inspired and driven by Maui-based waterman, Pete Cabrinha, the brand produces everything kitesurf from kites to boards to accessories.
4'10", 5'2", 5'6"
Board Only, Ultralight Foil Straps X3
Foil, Surf, Wing Foil