Eleveight WFS V2 – 2021
£689.00 – £859.00
Free UK shipping on orders over £50!
- Expert Advice
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Price Match
The WFS is a performance wing for riders of all levels, styles made for any weather condition. New for the V2 is the addition of the CS Vary bar, the perfect cockpit for a comfortable ride. The intuitive hand position will now limit fatigue and extend your session time. The bar also offers greater stability and better power control for foiling in all conditions. Light and ultra-durable with a high volume leading edge that supplies a stiff frame and optimum canopy tension, and the V-shape ensures the wing tips won’t touch the water. You’ll find the WFS is stable with easy upwind ability, outstanding downwind drift, and the same trusted Eleveight build quality you can rely on.
The Eleveight WFS V2 Features:
- One strut performance freeride wing
- Suitable for all riding levels and disciplines
- Rigid frame geometry for direct handling and direct power
- Lightweight with very neutral drift and easy depower
- CS Wing Bar for intuitive hand positioning and easy handling
Changes to the WFS V1 Wing:
- New pre-tension canopy and inflatable structure for wing rigidity and clean aerodynamics.
- Tweaked wing geometry enabling the point of pressure to balance equally between the front and back hand.
- New patent-pending wing bar allows the shortest distance to cover the bar’s range of hand positions.
- More tension on TE for more direct power.
3m, 4m, 5m, 6m
Inspired by the roots…
Eleveight have a strong passion for water sports. An urge to be out there. This manifests in the brand we created. Our main drive comes from our history and passion. At Eleveight we are all avid kiteboarders and water sportsman, inspired by kiteboarding, surfing, skateboarding, wakeboarding, snowboarding and windsurfing.