Shinn Resurector 2021 Wing
£749.00 – £939.00
Free UK shipping on orders over £50!
- Expert Advice
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Price Match
The Shinn Resurector is the high performance – high quality wing you would expect from Shinn.
Focusing on power, stability and effortless control this is a truly all-round wing capable of taking you from your first days on the water until you‘re competent and confident in all winds, waves and even in the air.
Low end drive with control, absolute reliability when flagged and effortless ease of use no matter the situation.
A wing that is stiff and responsive for pumping whilst exhibiting a progressive depower that feels totally intuitive– every feature has been carefully considered and designed allowing you to focus on your ride and not get distracted by the details.
Tested through a multitude of real-world conditions and with a representative variety of rider levels and weights this may be Shinn’s first wing, but it joins the market as one of the first true 2nd generation wings.
- Medium aspect design with extended strut gives a stable and controllable wing with good power, fantastic upwind and effortless flagging.
- Progressive tip sweep minimizes wing-tip strikes and allows for easier recovery from an inverted wing
- Dual Inflation valves (plus one pump) for maximum pressure versatility and speedy packing
- EVA-lined handles with no seams underneath for maximum finger comfort and extended sessions
- Re-enforced handle attachements for rigorus pumping and durability
- Intermediate transition handle for powered wing flying with one hand
- Cross-over multi sport design SUP, Foil, Snowboard or Mountain Board
- Progressive de-power to avoid nose stall during transition to the flagging handle or simply feathering the wing when riding upwind
- Light but strong 5mm coiled PU leash with comfortable neoprene/velcro cuff
- Intelligent window design allows safe riding whilst reducing stretch and packing without folding the window
- Challenge DK50 Double Ripstop canopy is light, durable and low-stretch
- KPE 175 Dacron used throughout the leading edge and strut enhancing stiffness and protecting the bladders even under high pressures
- Marine grade high-visibility PVC window for long lasting visibility
- Resurector Wing
- Shinn 5mm coiled Leash
- Spacious Back Pack
- Colour coded Canopy repair patches
- Dacron leading edge and strut repair patch
- PVC window repair patch
- One pump service straps.
- 3m – >25 knots – 8 PSI
- 4m – 15-28 knots – 7 PSI
- 5m – 12-25 knots – 6 PSI
- 6m – 10-20 knots – 6 PSI
- 7m – 8-14 knots – 5 PSI
3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m