Lessons and hire
- We pride our self on offering the best service possible at Blitz, but due to the nature of the sports we specialise in there is an important element of safety and weather to consider.
- Blitz will always operate with safety as our priority, we reserve the right to cease activity if safety is compromised at anytime.
- Kitesurf and paddleboard training is weather dependent, having booked a session the ‘go ahead’ will be given by phone, sms or email one day before a course is scheduled to begin, based on the weather forecast.
a) If the forecast is uncertain ‘students’ will be notified that we’ll make dynamic decisions on the day of activity.
b) If the weather forecast is deemed too unsuitable for a productive session we will cancel training and offer alternative dates for rescheduling. Alternatively we can offer a refund
- Should a pre-booked course be cancelled from our end due to adverse weather or operational issues we will offer an alternative date.
- Courses started, but unfinished due to changing weather will be offered remaining ‘lost time’ as a credit.
- Cancellations from the customer should be made three days prior to training to be offered an alternative date or full refund.
a) cancellations made closer than three days will incur a 25% fee.
b) cancellations made one day prior to a course will incur a 50% fee.
c) ‘no shows’ or last minute (less than 24hrs) cancellations will incur a 100% fee
- Lesson deposits are non refundable.
- ‘Students’ should arrive at least fifteen minutes early for their training. Whilst we will try to be flexible, we cannot guarantee to make up lost time due to customer lateness.
- Rental of kite equipment may be offered to ‘safely independent’ kiters who carry third party liability kitesurf insurance, unlike lessons, they accept personal liability for other people and the equipment they’re hiring.
a) we reserve the right to deny or cancel rental at any time.
b) persons not flying responsibly for themselves, others or the kit, will be issued warnings. If undesirable behaviour continues we may cancel hire with no refund at any time.
- Participants of the sports must be aware of the potential dangers, notify us of any relevant medical considerations and participate in the sports entirely at their own risk.
Persons unable to swim will not be permitted to kitesurf, they may be permitted to SUP under the correct supervision with the appropriate equipment, on an appropriate day.
- Our lesson vouchers are valid for 3 years for the service described and person issued to. The service or ownership may gladly be changed with written notice.
- We aim to keep availability for voucher holders, but can’t prioritise them over a new booking.
- We cannot offer a refund on any vouchers purchased or expired.
- We request cancellations no later than three days before a session. Cancellations received after this will be treated as per general booking ts & cs
- Making a purchase online is easy. Simply browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked to confirm your order before being taken to a Secure Payment Server.
- When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order, it does not indicate that a contract exists between us. Confirmation of the transaction and the contract between Blitz and the buyer is completed once Blitz has dispatched the item.
- We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- In the case of a product being out of stock or no longer available, the item will be placed on back order. You will be notified and offered the option to wait, change your order or cancel your order.
- Orders cancelled before dispatch will be refunded within 48 hours.
- Discount codes only applicable to full priced items.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- All orders received before 6pm will be dispatched the next working day, either by Courier or Royal Mail.
- Delivery charge is shown in the shopping basket summary when an item is added, also in the check out page and finally on the secure payment page.
All delivery to the UK mainland is free on purchases over £50. Delivery on purchases under £50 is charged at £4.50. Delivery is possible outside of the UK mainland, please contact us for a postage quote.
In rare instances, products might be damaged while in transit. It is very important that the item is checked for damage prior to it being signed for in ‘good condition’. Absolutely no claim can be created for compensation in the event the item is signed for in ‘good condition’.
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
- All orders include VAT at the current rate except where VAT is exempt, for instance children’s clothing.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
- During the ordering process, no personal information is gathered by our web site.
- We guarantee your satisfaction. If any goods arrive damaged, or fail to meet your requirements, please call 07891781013
- If you need to reach us, please email us at [email protected] alternatively, you can call on 07891781013
- Blitz does not disclose buyers’ information to third parties, other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfillment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
- In the event you are not completely satisfied, please contact us on 07891781013 in the first instance to see if we can quickly remedy any problem. If you are still not entirely happy with your order, you can return any part of it within 30 days of purchase with a copy of your receipt.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found by clicking here.
- The product you wish to return must be in a saleable condition in its original, undamaged packaging, with any tags still attached. We cannot accept returns of products that were found to be faulty after a signature has been taken.
- These policies are in line with the European Directive on distance sellinginc