AK Trek 2022 Foil
Free UK shipping on orders over £50!
- Expert Advice
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- Price Match
AK Trek 2022
Front Wing Choices
The front wings come in a choice of;
– 1300 – for the lightest riders
– 1600 – for medium weight riders and more powered riding
– 2000 – easiest to learn with, yet surprisingly efficient and quick, so the default ‘go to’ as a first wing.
Rear Stabiliser Choices
– 340 Moustache – The easiest and most popular rear stab. Best with the medium and larger front wings giving the most stable pitch and yaw control.
– 300 Moustache – Easy handling characteristics for smaller front wings.
– 260 Moustache – For the smallest wings and lightest riders
– 300 Arc Down – More efficient stabiliser for medium to small front wings that allows more yaw slip, works well with the Plasma.
– 260 Arc Down – Same as above for the smallest plasma and lightest riders.
Please note that the AK foils have a sliding adjustable mount on the stab so you can alter the power of the stabiliser and balance the foil according to your exact foot weighting preference.
– 71cm Fuselage – by far the most popular and not a long fuselage in the grand scheme of things. Manoeuvrable with good pitch control, it’s the allrounder.
– 61cm Fusealge – shot and agile for expert use. The fastest carving and most reactive of the two fuselages, but makes pitch stability highly reactive and a handful for all but experts.
– Aluminium 60/70/80/95cm. All alloy masts need an alloy mast plate to mount to the board.
Alloy plate angle
The AK alloy masts use an alloy plate with two different angles; – 0 degree which is the standard mounting angle – 1.5 degree, which will raise the nose of the board by 1.5 degrees for high speeds, steep waves at the expense of non foiling efficiency.
260 Moustache, 300 Moustache, 340 Moustache, 260 Arc Down, 300 Arc Down
60cm, 70cm, 80cm, 95cm
0 deg, 1.5 deg